Sunday, August 18, 2013

"Bedding the Wrong Brother" is Great For A Quick Read



This isn't the first review I have done of Virna DePaul's books and I have to say that I know it won't be my last.  She never disappoints me.  DePaul has a great plot,  great imagination and a smooth steamy writing style  that brings it all to life.  This was another of her Dalton's Brother's series.  The book is about  and I really enjoyed it.  story about  Melina Parker prides herself on being a lady in public, but after she's dumped yet again for being a lady in the bedroom, she's ready to go back to school.  For a lesson in how to be a sex siren, she turns to the safest man she knows.  Max Dalton has been her lifelong friend and the twin brother of  Rhys Dalton who Melina has loved since high school.  Max  sees an opportunity to get the two reluctant love birds together.  He arranges for the  his brother to take his place, and boy do the sparks fly.
I wondered how DePaul was going to pull of this plot without being too cheesy and predictable.  I was surprised to find a couple of  interesting twists and turns that kept the story line interesting.   Before I knew it I was at the end of the book and looking for more.  I really liked Melina.  She's not sexually savvy, but her character isn't naïve or childish like some "good girl" characters can be.  At only 210 pages, this was a great weekend or quick read.  It gave just enough background that you can easily connect with the story without getting bogged down in information. I will be reading more of the Dalton Brothers' adventures and more De Paul. She is definitely going on my favorite authors list.

Overall  Rating:  4 out of 5 Stars
Heat Index:  3 out of 5 Stars

 You can purchase this ebook  for $2.99 at Amazon  (Kindle Edition) or Barnes & Noble (Nook Books)

Read more about Virna DePaul on her Amazon Author's Page or look for news of her new realeases on her web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment