Monday, August 26, 2013

Enjingiri Writes A Good Book...It's Just Not My Type of Reading!

"Tangled Passion"       

By:  Stanley Ejingiri


My rating:  3 of 5 stars


I am not sure that I would consider this book a "Romance Book".  I just couldn't connect with the characters or get interested in the story . First of all, it was too in depth and I wanted to put it down before the two characters even met.  I must say that the author has considerable writing skills, and a writing style that most novel readers will enjoy. 

It just wasn't what I was expect as a romance reader. I admit that I didn't finish the story.  I tried, but I just kept skipping over the pages trying to get to the significant parts and eventually I just lost interest and stopped.  This book strikes me more as a novel that eventually ends up as a 4 episode TV drama.  If that is your type of read, then this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment