Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Captive: The Forbidden Side orf Nightsade (the First Novel of the Nightshade Series)

 The first novel in the new Nightshade Series By A.D. Robertson

I have to admit that this is the first book I have read by A.D. Robertson, but  I can assure you that it won't be the last.  Robertson created intriguing situation where enemies realize that they have much more in common than they thought, and this is made even more interesting by a natural attraction that confuses their loyalty.  Especially when Tristan the Keeper (witches who  have turned to dark magic) realizes deep down inside that he is just as much a captive as the beautiful young Searcher Sarah whom he is holding captive within his secluded island castle.

It only took a few pages to really draw me into the world of the Nightshade Series.  I was quickly able to imagine it.    I can't wait to earn more about this series and what Robertson has in her imagination.  I'm eager to see what the next book will be about. 

At $19.46 for the Nook ebook, ($10.99 for the Kindle ebook), $12.99 for a hard covder copy and $24.99 for audio-book this book comes with a hefty price tag.  I admit that I wouldn't pay that much for this story, but you judge for yourself.  You can read more about A. D. Robinson at her website.  She is an international New York Times Best Selling author.

RATINGS;

Heat Index 2 Stars
Overall Story 3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment