Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How Can A Bad Boy Be So Good?-


 

- The Things I Do For You

(The Alexanders-- Book 2)


by M. Malone (Author's Web Site)



Steam Index; 4 out of 5 stars
Plot: 5 out of 5 stars
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars


This was one of the most charming books I have read in a while.  How can a bad boy be so good?

You will just have to read this book for yourselves.  (Don't forget to give me your thoughts in the comments below!)  I thought this was a five star all around great book.  The plot that was just right- Not too intricate, crazy but still believable and the characters are loveable.  Even bad boy Nicholas Alexander.

Nicholas is a playboy. He's got looks, charm, money and a beautiful woman for each day of the week, but he secretly has fallen for Raina Winters who dumped him after a steamy one night stand.  So when Raina's fiancé dumps her on the day of their engagement announcement,  Nick steps in at the last minute to keep her from public humiliation.   Raina doesn't believe in love.  She was marrying just to have a father because she wants a child.  They come to an agreement:  He will give her a baby and be a real father if she will give him two little words--"I Do."

Nick and Raina  are a hot couple and this story is something for everyone who loves a good romance.  I don't want to spoil it so I will just say that  this story is so well done that I am sure you will love it.  It has steamy love scenes, and writing that appeal to  every kind of romance reader.


 
The Alexander Series Web Site

The Alexanders Series

Teasing Trent
One More Day
The Things I Do for You

Future Books By M. Malone

He's the Man ~ 8/2013
All I Need is You ~ 1/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment